She's gonna wait..

Saturday, May 1, 2010

i know i'm not good. sorry.

salam all.

today's entry is not about my favourites. not even my friends. or food.

it is about me.

lately, i keep troubling someone. someone who is so important in my life.

i don't know, but this feeling is so pathetic. i feel i'm no good. in other word, useless.

i know i've put burdens on you. a lot. countless.

but the last night incident. i know the fact that it is not my fault, but still. you were angry. :(

it was unintentional, i don't know the date was changed, until the last few days. and my guess was right. you were angry.

this morning, you called me. asking abt sthg which for you, it seems like very very important. urging me to go. i'm in dilemma. to go, or not to go? :| i know you have been worrying abt me. but... i wish you know the 'but'.....

i'm sorry i can't be perfect. :'( all i can do, just be me and keep doing the mistakes. and make you angry. :(

No comments: