She's gonna wait..

Saturday, October 23, 2010

now what?

wohoo. hello there. peace be upon you. :)

currently doing my last homework, unity. well well, sambil buat kerja sekolah kena ade hiburan kan? i'm writing this entry, facebooking, and searching for info. multi-tasking, right? haha :P

last night was the annual dinner for our maktab. the food was great, truth to be said. :) or maybe i was starving, that explains why i said it was great. :P nevermind, as long as i enjoyed myself, had fun, that matters. :) well, the night was not that meaningful to me, but watching others smiling, laughing really entertained me. :> i was biasa biasa saja, not so much pictures had been taken. :)

and yes, i really miss him so much rasa-nak-nangis-bila-telefon-dia. :'( like serious, maybe he's so protective of me, but still, i love him of course. :') you can call me daddy's princess or whatsoever, but believe me, you must win him first before you can win me. HAHA seriously kidding. :D

countdown begins. a week to exam. :/ oh, that is so scary. think of fun you will have after exam, that will lessen the burden. :> in the meantime, sibuk dengan medical check-up. whoa. i really hate this part. everything needs to be in detail and accurate. sabar je laaa labu.

i think that's all for now. i'll be back when i feel like writing another entry. another qistina's entry. :) karangan dalam blog bleh plak buat, karangan kerja rumah? haha :P till then, toodles. take care, and be good. nakal-nakal sikit takpe. :P wassalam.

No comments: