She's gonna wait..

Sunday, September 29, 2013

lost focus.

They say time heals.

Naaah, I just want to get these things over. 2 minggu, 10 hari pegi sekolah, 7 lesson plans, 2 bulan kat sarawak, I just want to go back home as soon as possible. It's not because I don't like it here or what, cuma.. I don't know. It feels so wrong kadang kadang, perasaan yang.. I just want to end this, that's it.

An interesting conversation with a friend of mine,

"Aku tengah cuba nak faham hang. Waktu hang nangis, waktu hang sedih. Tapi tak dapat jugak nak faham, tak nampak reasons kenapa nak kena sedih."

"Don't try then, because it's just the feeling that I cannot describe. Just, don't."

At times like that, the best thing to offer; a sincere hug with no words, that is all.

"Allah desires that He should make light your burden, and man is created weak." (4:28)

No comments: